Thank you to all our instructors and sailors for another successful 2017 Summer Season!
Stay tuned for our Summer 2018 registration opening mid January 2018!
- All participants must be a member of Sail Martha’s Vineyard
Junior membership: $50
Family membership: $150
- A current physical & immunization record (within the last 24 months) signed by your doctor must be submitted with the registration.
- Pay appropriate membership fee and program fee(s) for the class(es) you register for.
WEATHER POLICY – PLEASE NOTE WHEN A CLASS IS CANCELLED, SHORTENED OR DELAYED DUE TO WEATHER – THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR MAKE-UP CLASS
Beginner classes: For all Beginner Courses, please sign up for one session only. If space becomes available, you are welcome to sign up for another after June 14.
Messing in Boats I & II: No program fee for Island students, $300 for Seasonal Residents
Beginner Pram, Opti Level 1 & Novice Sloops: No program fee for Island students, $600 for Seasonal Residents
Intermediate and Advanced Classes:
Opti Level 2, Opti Level 3, Int. Sloop, 420’s, Racing Class & Windsurfing: $300 for Island students, $600 for Seasonal Residents
- Limited scholarships are available. Please email Sail MV for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no refunds given after June 16th.
If part or all of a class is cancelled due to weather conditions, no refunds will be made nor make-up classes scheduled.
Sail MV reserves the right to use photos of children participating in its programs for promotional purposes.
- Summer Program Flow Chart
Curriculum Flow Chart
- Class Information
- 2017 COURSE CATALOGUE
- Summer Registration
- Sail MV 2017 Summer Registration
- Summer Information
- What to Bring