What do they get you?
- Entrance to the Race Village
What do they cost?
- $35 a night
- $80 for the whole weekend
What do you get?
- Unlimited food and drink…at least as long as it lasts
- Do the names Adams and Gosling’s ring a bell?
- Pig Roast on Friday
- Grilled/smoked locally caught fish, quahogs, mussels and oysters on Saturday
- BBQ’d Island chicken on Sunday
- The freshest green salads ever…Thank You Island Grown Initiative!
- Access to sponsors’ pop-up stores and displays, like
- 11th Hour Racing
- Maui Jim
- Sugarbush Resorts
- Oris Watches
- Men’s Journal
- Morris Yachts
- Great bands!
- ENTRAIN on Friday
- A Bunch of Local Guys on Saturday
- A chance to have a beer with some of the world’s best foiling kiteboarders.
- A guaranteed great time!